Kimi Designs = Fun and Affordable Jewellery – The Canadian Way.
Kimi Designs has been creating decorative works of wearable art since 1985. Kim has always strived to make each piece unique, fun, and affordable for every person, in all walks of life. Her pieces incorporate precious and semi-precious metals, such as, Sterling Silver, Titanium, Niobium, Aluminum, Copper and Brass in both sheet and wire form. She also integrates semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals into many of her eclectic and fashionable lines.
Kimi designs handcrafts every single piece of her jewellery. She uses many different materials and techniques she has honed over the past 35+ years.
Kim integrates semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals into many of her eclectic and fashionable lines. Many of the stones have great meaning and healing properties. You will be able to order custom pieces incorporating your favourite gems and semi precious stones providing our suppliers have them in stock at the time of your order.
Kimi Designs will eventually add all stones and gems to the page linked above, this is just the start:
- Agates are earth stones. Overall, agates are gentle, nourishing, and strengthening, with a lower intensity than many other gemstones. Individual types of agate have their own personal healing properties.
- Alexandrite helps you develop your own source of joy within yourself.
- Amazonite helps to harmonize apparently different motivations and interests by bringing the truth to light without emotionality, and allowing one to see another point of view.
- Amber carries the energy of the sun, warmth, and wellbeing. It is nurturing and good for people recovering from illness or who are needing comfort.
- Amethyst is a powerhouse stone. It vibrates at a high frequency, creating a bubble of spiritual protection against negative energy.
- Ametrine combines the healing properties of Amethyst and Citrine, two of the most powerful healing crystals you can work with.
- Angelite helps with communication with your angels and Spirit guides. It radiates serenity, helping you to shift into a peaceful state of mind.
- Apache Tears are helpful for surfacing grief held in the emotional body in order to cleanse and heal old trauma or wounds from a previous life.
- Green apatite helps sooth the nervous system and maintain inner balance. Blue apatite enhances psychic awareness and opens the mind to insight and inspiration.
- Aquamarine cools anger and helps create a calm, centered, relaxed but alert state with balanced energy.
- Green aventurine is known as the “Lucky Talisman” or “Stone of Opportunity” for its good luck properties.
- Azurite stimulates the third-eye chakra, enhancing inner vision, dreams, and psychic powers.
- Black tourmaline is ideal for clearing and protecting the aura from negative influences. It helps us connect to the Earth and know we belong here.
- Bloodstone assists us in facing the hard realities and challenges of Earthly life with courage and nobility.
- Blue lace agate is ideal for situations where you know you must speak up and don’t feel confident that you can find the right words. It helps you speak your truth with conviction in a way others can understand.
- Calcite is gentle and revitalizing and works to clear energy blockages in the body’s energy systems.
- Carnelian is about action. By activating the first three chakras, Carnelian provides a powerful boost to your willpower, with the physical energy and drive to back it up.
- Charoite helps the wearer have a wider perspective on life, seeing the day to day events within a larger pattern of the Universe unfolding.
- Chrysocolla empowers the Divine feminine, and the power of true wisdom to teach and transform.
- Chrysoprase reminds and reassure you of your heart connection to others and to the Earth. It is one of the best stones for healing a broken heart and preparing your heart for a new relationship.
- Citrine manifest your dreams, you first need to know what they are. By activating both your imagination and your will, citrine helps you clearly envision what you want, and then gives you the persistence to see it.
- Diamonds encourage stepping up and stepping into your true power to be a force for good in the world–that is, accepting and fulfilling your spiritual destiny.
- Emerald is a pure activator of the heart chakra. It helps you stay centered in your heart’s wisdom, and make choices from love and compassion.
Fluorite clears and clarifies mental clutter.
- Garnets help you turn your visions into physical reality. The six types of garnets help with different types and levels of manifestation. The most represented in jewelry is pyrope garnet.
- Golden Obsidian (also called Gold Sheen Obsidian) activates the third chakra and aligns it with Divine will. This supercharges your ability to manifest and create success in the world.
- Prasiolite (also known as green amethyst) acts as a bridge between the solar plexus chakra (seat of the will), the heart chakra, and the third eye and crown chakras.
- Hematite is the most powerful gemstone to use for grounding. It can help you clear away confusion and orient you toward practical action in the real world.
- Herkimer Diamonds are a special form of quartz that are shaped like diamonds. They enhance dreams & visions, and are ideal for use in meditation, crystal grids, and body layouts.
- Howlite is calming because it encourages you to “live and let live”, letting go of attachments that are causing stress and encouraging you to enjoy your life as it is without worrying
- Iolite supports and facilitates inner vision, including shamanic journeying.
- Green jade carries the energy of the Earth and nature, providing a wholesome, nurturing energy that uplifts and soothes the heart.