Metals are used in every facet of Jewellery design and production for Kimi Designs works of wearable art.
We use elemental metals like aluminum, sterling silver, gold, and copper. We also use the odd alloy like brass which is composed of copper and zinc.
Agate – Banded Agate
- The Banaded Agate is often referred to as the earth rainbow.
- It is a healing stone for body, mind and spirit.
- It can increase concentration, honesty and memory.
- It also protects the wearer from psychic attack, thereby preventing negative energy from harming you.
- Physically, the banded Agate increases stamina, helps with digestive conditions and protects the body from harmful radiation from X-rays.
- Agate is formed with bands of microscopic quartz crystals. It is a variety of Chalcedony.
- Agate is a grounding stone, as well as, a spiritual stone, allowing for one to bring their spiritual experiences into their everyday reality.
- It is believed to improve mental functions and can help where issues of clarity and stability are concerned.
- The Agate is also helpful in overcoming negative emotions by bringing love into the chakras.
- Although they work very slowly and deliberately, this gentle nature of Agate helps it to have a lasting impact.
- Amethyst is a purple variety of quartz (SiO2) and owes its violet color to irradiation, impurities of iron and in some cases other transition metals, and the presence of other trace elements, which result in complex crystal lattice substitutions.
- Amethyst is a stone of spiritual protection and purification, cleansing one’s energy field of negative influences and attachments, and creating a resonant shield of spiritual Light around the body.
- It acts as a barrier against lower energies, psychic attack, geopathic stress and unhealthy environments.
- It provides protection, cleansing, happiness and spiritual awareness, excellent for meditation.
- It helps with sleep and absorbs negativity. In old times the Greek believed this stone helped against drinking and toxins.
- Amethyst energizes your 6th and 7th chakras
- Ammolite is an opal-like organic gemstone found primarily along the eastern slopes of the Rocky Mountains of North America.
- It is made of the fossilized shells of ammonites, which in turn are composed primarily of aragonite, the same mineral contained in nacre, with a microstructure inherited from the shell
- It is believed that the Ammolite absorbed all the knowledge of the universe, and is therefore able to enhance wisdom, increase wealth and improve the flow of chi.
- Placed in the home it is said to transform negative energy, bring harmony and increase the vitality of the occupants and their visitors.
- Ammolite energizes the 9th Chakra
Many more to be listed shortly – check back soon